[Nottingham] Meeting The Expert...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 13:24:13 UTC 2014

So...

How many have suffered this sort of business planning meeting for real?...

The Expert (Short Comedy Sketch)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg

:-/

And just for an "expert clarification" for that YouTube clip:

There is an assumption there of working only in 2-D space.

Thinking "outside of the box" and outside of the 2D of the pen chart, to
meet more of their criteria, you can go to 3D whereby you can then have
a maximum of 3 distinct lines that are perpendicular to each other.
Also, by taking advantage of topology, you can also form a suggested
triangle to be outlined by three perpendicular lines by taking advantage
of the extra dimension available for 2D in 3D. If we go pan-dimensional
virtual, then the full criteria for the number and orientation of the
lines can be achieved, however, note that is only possible in a /virtual
environment/ for our own presently known world...

The colour requirements however must be the subject of another meeting...

:-p

And scarily: I have actually been in meetings like that were you just
have to have a pause for out-of-the-box reflection and decide that yes,
really, everyone else is /MAD/ and know nothing of whatever it is the
meeting is supposed to be about...

Is there a better way?!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg