[Nottingham] [Talk] Thursday 17/04/2014: MPD: Music anywhere anyhow!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 09:13:45 UTC 2014

Folks,

This Thursday I hope to bring music to your ears and your streams!

Roll along for a demo of MPD, and all LIVE!

All at our usual Falcon Inn @ Canning Circus:

*7:30pm Thursday 17/04/2014*

For the talk and demo and also so as not to disturb the ale with strange
sounds, we'll be up in the newly decorated room upstairs.

All welcome!

Let the show begin!! :-)

MPD: http://www.musicpd.org/

Music Player Daemon (MPD) is a flexible, powerful, server-side
application for playing music. Through plugins and libraries it can play
a variety of sound files in a variety of ways while being controlled
across the network.

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7