[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Thursday 21/08/2014: Pit and Pendulum and molto bene

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 11:45:25 UTC 2014

Folks,

> OK, so going puntastic for this week's meet :-)

Also going "multimode" with a mini-talk and a post-food presentation...

So all roll-up and roll-along for:

> *Thursday 21/08/2014 7:30pm*
>
> Pit and Pendulum and molto bene
> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/pit-and-pendulum-and-molto-bene
>

> Amidst timely puns and fun and food and beer and re-exploring venues
> that time has forgot...
>
> We start underground for a time abouts 7:30pm in The Pit and Pendulum
> with Hob Goblins. Then further time abouts 8pm then passes to Frankie &
> Benny’s... Molto bene? :-)
>
> And that’s just for starters ;-)

And most likely we will be found geekie-huddled in a corner of Langtry's
for dessert :-)

All welcome,

See ya there!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg