[Nottingham] Dropbox

Paul reclusivegeek at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 12:07:14 UTC 2014

Stripes

If my memory of the dropbox install install is correct, the Ubuntu
installer only installs enough to allow it to connect to dropbox and
install the propriety programs. I am guessing this has not happened
because of the firewall.

Had the same problem with a while ago with a client in China. The only
way we could get a cloud drive to work though the firewall was using
openCloud as it only uses http or https.

Hope this helps

RG