[Nottingham] SSD firmware upgrade

Michael Simms lug at toomanysites.org
Wed Dec 3 00:13:02 UTC 2014

I had to do that once, on an SSD I'd just bought and it wasn't
compatible somehow with the machine I was installing it onto. It was
trivially simple, and I just had to download an exe, run it, and it took
sub a second to run. After that, the drive worked without a hitch.

Obviously YMMV, but I think if it's a patch that's been out for a couple
of days at least, and nobody else has complained it bricked them,
chances are you'll be fine.

Michael Simms