[Nottingham] LibreOffice cloud?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 18:58:07 UTC 2014

On 20/01/14 11:37, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Is there a 'cloud' solution for using LibreOffice? (That is, interact
> remotely with LibreOffice itself running on a server.)
>
> Or even, what FLOSS alternatives might there be instead of
> "Microsoft Office 365"?
>

> As part of that quest... I've given a couple of web browser 'VNC's a try
> and they seem rather slow even for a fast internet link. Is a remote
> desktop the only way to go?

For a sneaky bit of connectivity...

Anyone with comments for what to watch out for if using Apache Tomcat?

Good, bad, or use caution? (Web exposed Java!)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg