[Nottingham] [Talk] *Tomorrow* Thursday 17/08/2014: Supermoon at The Falcon

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 18:19:44 UTC 2014

Folks,

In amongst the occasional blue moons, we currently have a string of
Supermoons in case you might not have noticed...

So, on a variation of the Beeston Blue Moons, we have for our delight
and interest a:

Falcon Supermoon!

For general discussion and intrigue for what some of us have been doing
in and out of Linux and what might be done up and down and over and
under Welsh hills...

All at:

The Falcon Inn
Canning Circus

*Note the later start time of 8pm*

*Tomorrow* Thursday 17/08/2014

See ya there!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg