[Nottingham] [Social] Not the Thursday Social? ;-)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 14:11:51 UTC 2014

On 04/06/14 17:37, Martin wrote:
> On 04/06/14 15:13, Jason Irwin wrote:
>> Go to "Nosh" just off the high street, down the lane. Take your own beer.
>
> Now that is a good idea!

OK... So I'm suffering/enjoying a busy time and we had the Blue Moon
last week... So...

*Next on the Calendar* is a talk/demo at the Falcon:
Thursday 19/06/2014

There's various interesting happenings happening at the moment so we're
spoilt for choice for the main topic:

GnuTLS, migrations, "What?! No VPN needed for Windows?!! Can't be!",
ownCloud, email, btrfs, kernel 3.14, sandbox - containers - docker - VM,
Linux Voice, RasPi + others, VoCore[*], password or passphrase?...

Other? Which? All?! :-)

See folks then!

VPN:

Virtual Private Network
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VPN

VM:

Virtual Machine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_machine

*:

http://gearburn.com/2014/05/meet-vocore-the-smallest-linux-computer-yet/

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/asiarf-tiny-linux-mini-pc-support-both-wifi-and-ethernet-02-06-2014/

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7