[Nottingham] [Talk] *Tomorrow* Thursday 20/03/2014: Backups, Snapshots, Mirrors, and… The Cloud

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 12:03:21 UTC 2014

Folks,

*Tomorrow* Thursday we have:

> Backups, Snapshots, Mirrors, and... The Cloud
> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/backups-snapshots-mirrors-and-the-cloud
>

> Last month we had a bit of how to arrange where your (data) bits go
> locally, nearby to where they normally get used.
>
> For this informal discussion, the main topic is for how to keep a safe
> copy of your bits... 'Safely' 'elsewhere'...
>

> All at our Falcon Inn haunt at Canning Circus:
>
> *7:30pm Thursday 20/03/2014*

*All welcome* for comment, discussion, and random acronyms...

Do you know your NAS from your SAN and how to enjoy a really good RAID?

;-)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg