[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 15/05/2014: SoX & Audacity (Morphing Music)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu May 15 11:56:57 UTC 2014

Folks,

*TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 15/05/2014:

>> Staying on the theme of 'making noise', we have this Thursday:
>>

>> SoX & Audacity
>> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/sox-audacity
>>

>> See and hear how an old-school commandline utility compares to a pretty
>> graphics new-school multitrack sound editor for bringing music to your ears!

All are welcome to join us in the cozy ambiance of The Falcon Inn.

Good beer and good discussions guaranteed!

(Non-beer drinkers and new starters all welcome all alike :-) )

See ya there,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg