[Nottingham] Issues with DNS and OpenVPN

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 21:10:18 UTC 2014

AH-HA! And it was all so simple, yet it is sodding *NO WHERE* in the docs.
All I have to do was tell dnsmasq (which is the DHCP/DNS server on DD-WRT)
about the new interface with "interface=tun0".
An odd thing to have to do, I would have expected the various servers to
have better integration, or the docs to say "Now, remember your DNS server
about this new interface".

I've made a few other changes (pushing the local LAN as an available route
to clients), so not totally sure if it's just that interface setting or a
combination of everything.
Will dig a bit more and then add a write up on the site.

J.