[Nottingham] Silly big attachments in ownCloud *Calendars*

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 21:04:58 UTC 2014

Mike,

Thanks for that.

Good ingenious thought but is that not going to limit all/any big docs?

... Then again it could go specially into a vhost section specially for
caldav...

Rather than risk getting people in a fluster with repeated errors, this
one is looking like user training is the path of minimum effort...

Unless something clever could be done such as subverting the attachments
to instead become https links... :-)

Is that something that could be applied to emails also...? ;-)

Ideas welcomed,

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7