[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Thursday 02/10/2014: A Lilly Langtry and Chiquito

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 14:59:45 UTC 2014

Michael,

Oooooooer! Never guessed you were game for a run up the hill!

Hence the more lowly venue instead this week...

On 01/10/14 13:36, Michael Simms wrote:
> Just to check, are you planning to change the venue at the last minute
> with no announcement to the list again this time?

We woz there 7:15 -> 8:05pm until the Dungeon Master decided we should
go all Ape!

We were only around the bend in the Blue Monkey... :-P

> Cos I was sitting at the Falcon like an idiot for half an hour a couple
> of weeks ago, before I gave up and went home...

All by the power of modern textual telecommunications! OK... So the
txt-ing and email only went out to the usual conspirators... ;-)

Sorry we missed you :-(

You're very welcome along :-)

We'll hang in Langtry's even if crowded until rounded up ;-)

See ya there?

> On 10/01/2014 01:14 PM, Martin wrote:> Folks,
>>
>> To round off the equinox summer we're enjoying at the moment:
>>

>> A Lilly Langtry and Chiquito
>> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/a-lilly-langtry-and-chiquito-2
>>
>> Pre-nosh beers in the usual *Langtrys Pub 7:30pm* Thence over to
>> *Chiquito for around 8:00pm* No doubt we’ll later reconvene for beers
>> and further discussion ;-)
>>

>> For all and anything Linux and the world!
>>
>> All welcome :-)
>>
>> See ya there!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Martin

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg