[Nottingham] help Needed Urgently

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Mon Sep 29 16:46:12 UTC 2014

On 29/09/14 17:32, T.J long thing wrote:
> ‎Hi David, I have some experience with vmware products but I know very little about the
> others what is it you need help with?
>
> Thanks
> Tom

 Tom,

I am unable to create an ftp account - the technical help am getting is for a standard
cpanel that you find as a backend to any web site. My virtual server has a cpanel but one is
unable to create an ftp account. It's running  CENTOS 6.5 x86_64 kvm – 726905
WHM 11.44.1 (build 18) - and there is no ability to create and ftp account and the technical
help I'm getting all day is utter crap

David