[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 03/12/2015: Up a hidden Alley

Luke contact at lukespear.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 21:33:55 UTC 2015

Pulling off the list, I was getting a bit chatty!

I noticed you'd recapped the formalities of Swedish there - what drove
you towards the language?

Quite a fan of Nordic/Germanic stuff here, in an 'England' context, at
least. Om du vill tränar lite så kan vi försöker ta det på svenska men
det är inte mitt modersmål heller!

Good call on the Zero. A friend and I scoured local newsagents for a
free magazine version - no dice. I do have a spare B+ still though...
would be a shame not to use it. This friend is/was into remote control
cars and quadcopters so lent me a large Nimh battery and voltage
downverter thing to play with.