[Nottingham] How to capture text from a Javascript generated web browser panel display?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 11:53:50 UTC 2015

On 16/02/15 11:40, Paul wrote:
> Would I be right to assume that you cant get the data from a view page
> source ?

Unfortunately not. I see the web page html for the panels, and then
there is a whole load of references to javascript, ".js", "javax"...

Similarly so for inspecting any elements...

:-(

I'm guessing their programming outputs direct to the display...

And they only allow you to view a few lines of ticket at a time!!!

Scrolling down for the next few lines takes a few seconds each time as
the display panel is redrawn at each page-down click...

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7