[Nottingham] Problem installing Linux on Acer Aspire E15

dennis.furr at gmail.com dennis.furr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:59:01 UTC 2015

You might consider preparing a USB drive instead of using a CD.  I’d be tempted to install as CLI only to start with then add the graphical interface of choice afterwards.  That way you can separate the installation phase and any problems associated from potential video driver issues.

We’re due a trip to Nottinghack and I’d be happy to help.  I’m going Friday evening and probably Saturday morning as I have a 3D print job that I want to run.  You are welcome to join me for both ore either of these sessions.

Denny