[Nottingham] [Non-Linux] A winter wander in the wilderness

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:21:48 UTC 2015

I'm afraid I can't publish a copy of the Collins "Walks in The Peak
District"  2012, walk 6, pgs 36-39 as that would be a breach of
copyright.

There is this: http://www.peakdistrict-nationalpark.com/stanage-edge-9-mile-walk.aspx
which disagrees with the book over the route despite claiming to gave
the same source. Go figure.

Either way, Stanage Edge is the goal and we can agree on an exact
route. Happy to accept the link as definitive (we'll have proper
maps).

If the weather is foul, we can agree on a similar alt. elsewhere.

J.