[Nottingham] Plain text passwords?

Daryl daryljdudey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:34:23 UTC 2015

I know that many people hold strong opinions on Facebook, but it *is*
undeniably useful for getting the message out there. I've also used
www.meetup.com which is designed for this sort of thing and may be less
contentious.

I personally only know about the LUG because I got myself on the mailing
list many moons ago. If we want to increase attendance then embracing newer
forms of communication seems sensible, if only to repeat announcements from
the mailing list.