[Nottingham] Hey you hoopy froods

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:30:43 UTC 2015

We have all heard tell of the most destructive party in the universe and
whilst I don't aspire to those heady heights (mostly because I like my
neighbours and lack the requisite number of rockets) but I am getting older.

Yup, don the ultra-period sunglasses and brace for my 42nd.

If you are free on Sat 3rd Oct, know where your towel is and fancy coming
along; contact me off-list.

There is a theme (if you haven't worked it out by now, I may be forced to
read poetry *at* you) and we have advance notice that two ambassadors from
the Sirius Tau system will be in attendance (i.e. dogs).

Don't panic,

J.