[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 07/04/2016 Pit & Pendulum *And* ...

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 14:02:24 UTC 2016

I am going to give it a miss this week unfortunately. I'm waiting for a
cheap second-hand ThinkPad to delivered by the worst delivery company on
earth: MyHermes.

BTW, the food at Gurkha Express last week was great. Maybe we can try it
again in a few months time if others enjoyed it also?

Have a good evening - I'll be at the next one.

Thanks,

Aaron