[Nottingham] [Social] **Tomorrow** 7:30pm Thursday 11/08/2016: Langtry's & Chiquito's

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 11:11:07 UTC 2016

Folks,

**Tomorrow** 7:30pm Thursday 11/08/2016

A Lilly Langtry and Chiquito
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/a-lilly-langtry-and-chiquito-3

With so many international stories to tell on our return from a quirky
old British Protectorate, this has just got to be squeezed in! :-)

Usual timings of 7:30pm pre-food beer at Langtry’s. Followed 8:15pm by
food at the nearby Chiquito’s in the Corner House.

All informal and all welcome for food, beer, good cheer, and all and
anything Linux, and everything else!

(Our bash talk will be given as part of the evening for our next meet,
to realign the weeks next week...)

See you all between-weekers ;-)

ps: Yes, the webpage has been updated. A ctrl-shift-R 'reload/refresh' may be needed to
update your browser cache :-P