[Nottingham] A strange network switch: Does a 'concentrator'/'mux' network switch exist? - "port isolation"

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 15:57:58 UTC 2016

While on the topic of networking, I've recently been wanting to get my
DECstation 5100/200 connecting to the net from Ultrix. Has anyone got a
network hub with both 10baseT and 10base2 ports which I could borrow? Or
some other media converter?

Unlike the VAXstations, the DECstations do not have an AUI port which
keeps things simpler.

Thanks,

Aaron.