[Nottingham] MS uses PowerShell to break compatibility on Linux

Neal Ponton neal at tutamail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:09:39 UTC 2016

I've recently added the Risky Business podcast to my queue (I have a habit of drifting off to sleep wearing a pair Bluetooth headphones). Most of it is way over my head, but the Australian presenter really knows his infosec.
http://risky.biz/netcasts/risky-business

Just last night I was listening to the latest episode and Powershell gets a huge bashing (no pun intended) at the start for being insecure against hacks (both network traversal and privilege escalation, if I remember rightly).
So, Risky Business podcast good and Powershell bad.
Ta,
Neal.

26. Aug 2016 18:57 by nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk: