[Nottingham] some old junk?

Godfrey Nix godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 19:38:33 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Having a bit of a clear-out, and came across a few items that I no
longer need. Wonder if anyone can make use of them - for a small
donation which would go to Multiple Sclerosis Society. Otherwise they
will go to the local tip along with broken grass strimmer, dud light
bulbs, etc.

Two short and one long cat 5 cable with RJ45 connectors on each end,
also 4 port Netgear Ethernet hub with power unit;

Four port USB hub with power unit;

video cable with red/white/yellow co-ax plugs on each end (pre-HDMI)

Also a complete set of Mah-Jong tiles still wrapped, in carry case, with
instruction book - for 4 players. Bought some years ago when family
heard I was playing Mah Jong on the computer!!

Greetings,
Godfrey