[Nottingham] Free Libre encrypted connections (https) ?

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Sat Jan 23 22:09:44 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:52:16PM +0000, Roger Light wrote:

> Interesting, I've not come across that one before. Looks good. Is it
> worth moving to if I've got a nice nginx setup that I'm happy with?

I'm not sure I'd migrate if nginx is working well for you already.  I also have to admit that while I use caddy for a few things, it's nothing very complex or that takes much load, so I can't give you a comparison on those fronts.

One reason caddy interested me initially is that it's written in go, which means I'm likely to enjoy (and be capable of) hacking on it myself.  Go has kinda taken over my coding life these days (both at home and at work)

--
Martin.