[Nottingham] printer recommend for Linux?

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 22:41:50 UTC 2016

If it has an Ethernet port and supports PostScript there should be no
problems. Printing problems on Linux usually come down to some weird USB
thing or not being provided with a PPD for CUPS.

If you only want to print text I recommend getting a cheap dot matrix
off eBay. Very reliable for shopping lists :P

Aaron.