[Nottingham] [Social] Thursday 03/03/2016: Up a Hidden Alley

Neal Ponton neal at tutamail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:44:14 UTC 2016

I'm working 2 'til 10 this week so can't attend.

I've built my new second-hand system (Core i3770K+16GB RAM) and it's running
well schnell. Currently trying to install Arch from the live USB via ssh on
my laptop: I've been trying over the last three days before work and, by
jove, I think I might be successful this morning! Damned EFI bootloaders!

See you all the next time.

Neal.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

2. Mar 2016 09:27 by aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk: