[Nottingham] Single board computers.

Neal Ponton neal at tutamail.com
Wed May 18 08:32:42 UTC 2016

It sounds obvious, but I think the RasPi helped me a good deal to learn ssh
and basic security/firewalling on a DMZ.
The fact that the whole OS can be dd'ed afresh in a couple of minutes was a
real bonus for when I sodded something up, too. Props to the Raspbian
development team.
This is also my handiwork:
https://youtu.be/j1QhqZyoLbA
I've taken it apart and restored to normal, now, because I got cold feet with
regards health and safety legislation.

I should add that when I recorded that video I had no external Internet, so
there's no need to lecture me about sloppy use of plaintext password on ssh!
:-)
Neal.
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

18. May 2016 08:12 by nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk: