[Nottingham] Text terminal working

Daryl daryljdudey at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:06:39 UTC 2016

This is very relevant. I’ve been working with the corporate Word template all day trying to put together a requirements document.

The pain I’ve had with multi-level numbering and contents is unreal. Once the template is messed up it’s so difficult to undo the damage. So I’ve spent time messing with formatting and I am now even more behind with the actual content.

BTW - I used Acornsoft View back in the day for coding as well as documents. In fact I still have it on the BBC Master 128! I vividly remember Mode 0 through a regular TV causing me headaches unless I turned the colour totally off when typing text.