[Nottingham] Beginning to program on linux desktop

Benjamin Crowe benjamin.crowe1985 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:04:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses, I think I'll jump ship and start with Python, I
have been looking at the language ever since I brought myself a pi (my
first real introduction to linux) though couldn't think of a decent project
to get my teeth stuck into.

I was advised that in C#/Java a good starter project would be to build a
simple notepad application. Is this something that can be done in Python?

Cheers.