[Nottingham] [Talk] *Tomorrow* 7:30pm Thursday 17/11/2016: GNU Freedom and Just For Fun!

Nic Deane nic at ntbd.uklinux.net
Thu Nov 17 13:18:14 UTC 2016

Dear Martin,

Thanks for the news of tonight's meeting. It looks a very interesting
meeting. I would love to have heard the talks and discussions but we are
booked to go round to a friend's house for the evening. However, with
you links I was able to order Linus' book through Amazon which should
arrive any day soon. Thanks so much for the link!

Hope you all have a great time.

Regards,

Nic Deane