[Nottingham] Viewing a second harddrive

Denny dennis.furr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:21:55 UTC 2016

A far less invasive way to deal with this is to buy an external USB
case.  They aren't terribly expensive and offer the flexibility it
sounds like you need.

If the drives aren't encrypted then connecting them to a SATA  + power
should be fine.  I've done this before with no problems.  I can't
remember if the drives I connected were NTFS or ext2 but I suspect
either would be OK.