[Nottingham] Basford Datacentre Visit - 2016-10-20 Thursday 3pm

Barry Fox Barry.Fox at spacedatacentres.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 09:33:16 UTC 2016

Good morning all,

Just to confirm the attendees that I have received information for the visit next Thursday.

John, Jason, Nathan, Vadim, Martin and Chris.

All of the above have been granted access, if anybody else would like to join us, please do let me know by 5pm today.  Again if the 20th is not convenient for some of you by all means do let me know and we can arrange a mutually convenient day / time.

Just to set some expectations, Please be aware we are a new facililty, our DC is not full of servers, but we are working on it, we currently have a couple of racks nearly fully populated, we have a total of 48 racks within the DC, so we do have a lot of work to do.

We have just had a visit from Intel recently and we received some very complimentary comments from them, so hopefully you will feel the same way..

Barry Fox
Business Development Executive