[Nottingham] Space Data Centres - New Data Centre in Basford

Barry Fox Barry.Fox at spacedatacentres.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 12:36:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I hope you are all well and I also do apologise for the shameless mail, but what better way to let Linux users know that there is a shiny new data centre within Nottingham.

I work for Space Data Centres and our newly constructed Tier 3 (ISO27001) secure data centre in Nottingham is located in Basford.

We provide Secure Colocation, Virtual and Dedicated Servers to the Private and Public Sector.

This is a brand new facility for Nottingham serving the East Midlands and further afield. The centre has been designed and built to benefit IT and web based businesses, providing Secure Colocation, Dedicated and Virtual server infrastructure.

If anybody would be interested in having an informal discussion, regarding your businesses and current hosting solutions to establish whether we would be able to work together, please feel free to contact me by reply on this thread or indeed directly on my details below.

Barry Fox

Business Development Executive

Space Data Centres

0115 975 82 85