[Nottingham] New Data Centre in Basford - NotLUG 16th Birthday party time?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 15:44:14 UTC 2016

Both, an excellent idea!

Interesting for the Basford location rather than such as Lenton...

And fine for the local shameless plug on account of being very local :-)

Your Director and yourself will be very welcome to meet/join the group.

As I'm sure you've seen, we're very much an informal group with a very
steady hard core and then also a much wider spread out group that we see
on occasion.

And then there are the various globe-trotters who maintain a virtual
presence ;-)

We're staying steady at just over 200 members on the maillist. We have a
more modest 6 - 12 seen each two weeks for our talks and socials.

Beware the many lurkers!!

And there is additionally the Linux splinter group over at the
Nottingham Hackspace ;-)

A datacentre tour and discussion of offerings would be most interesting.

--
- ║   Martin Lomas    ║ OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7 ║