[Nottingham] Basford Datacentre Visit

Barry Fox Barry.Fox at spacedatacentres.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 08:47:58 UTC 2016

Good morning all,

Further to the below,

Those that wish to attend on the 20th October, please provide the information requested below, so that I may begin to request access to the site for you all.

Visit date/time - 20th October 2016 / 15:00
Visitor name(s) -
Company name -
Vehicle registration(s) if parking required) -
Reason for visit - Introductory visit
Approximate visit duration - 1 Hour
Site - SDC/RD

I also again need to express that you do need to bring some form of photographic ID with you on the day, e.g Passport of Driving Licence.  We do need to take a copy of this so that we can hold it on record so that we can satisfy our ISO27001 accreditation.  If further visits are wanted or requested we would not need to take this again.

I hope this makes sense but let me know otherwise.

Barry