[Nottingham] [Walk] Sunday 3rd Dec - Beeston goes to the dogs

Jason jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 21:26:02 UTC 2017

Well this is short notice, isn't it? Sorry. Life has been a bit mental.

This is a walk from Beeston into the city, to arrive at Brew Dog for about 1400. Ish. Thar means starting from the wee cobble stone bridge over the canal at the corner of Meadow Road, Beeston Rylands (close to the Rugby Casuals) around 1200 and ambling along the canal. Minor note for Iggy, *along*, not *into*.

Hopefully I can get some more proper walks sorted for Jan and Feb. Suggestions welcome, pretty sure Martin had one the other day. Hint, hint. ;-)

What: Bucket List walk to Brew Dog
When: Sun 3rd Dec
Where: Our gaff, @1100; or
Canal Side, Nottingham @1200