[Nottingham] Odd Ubuntu 12.04 boot problem (Language selection)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 01:21:39 UTC 2017

Stripes,

Hope your friend is ok.

Bit of a shame. A very good evening was had.

As is often the case, we wandered around and through the intended topics
and added various alternate features also :-P

Very good to see Barry after all too many months. Good to see you Barry!

Hope you can join us for the next foodie meet!

(And also, please educate us on your fix!!! ;-) )

Good luck,

--
- ║   Martin Lomas    ║ OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7 ║