[Nottingham] A new mobile adventure...

Fay Knight fay_knight at zoho.com
Wed Aug 1 15:40:29 UTC 2018

My secondhand Nexus 5 is running Lineage OS with f-droid for the app store.  It's adequate but I'm not wildly excited about it.

Previous phone was a BQ Aquaris running Ubuntu touch; I was really enthusiastic about the idea of being able to run Linux on a phone but the reality was somewhat disappointing.  And then the battery died with no way to replace it, so currently it's just taking up space in a drawer.

Don't think I'll make it to Nottingham tomorrow but I'll try and get to the next meetup.

Fay