[Nottingham] A new mobile adventure...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 13:17:11 UTC 2018

On 01/08/18 19:56, Jason via Nottingham wrote:
> Liebem 5?
>
> Although the more I hear about that project, the less convinyi become.
> --

Thanks folks for the good comment.

Been following the Librem story but that looks to be one to wait out yet
a while longer to see what happens...

Yep, the silliness in "Google Play" can stay at play in Google. Will go
as far as f-droid apps if needed.

Went for a LineageOS supported phone for the sake of something reliable
here and now. Their site also helpfully summarises the various phones'
capabilities far better than the manufacturer/sales sites...

All to be demoed once a package arrives :-) (Snail-post permitting...)