[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 7:30pm 02/08/2018: Flying into the Cosmos!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 16:07:19 UTC 2018

Folks,

On 02/08/18 14:12, Martin via Nottingham wrote:
> Folks,
>

> *TODAY* Thursday 7:30pm 02/08/2018
>

>> For a new variation, we enjoy a good beer at our old favoured Peacock
>> Inn to then try anew the now well settled Cosmo (World Buffet):

That turned out to be a quirky mix.

Good to see Nigel along.

And I was well fed from Cosmo even if a little spiced out with one of
the selections!

Next meeting Thursday 16/08/2018 is *a "fix-it" evening* and will
include some open source goodness demos. Further details upon the week.

See you folks there :-)