[Nottingham] [Talk] 7:30pm Thursday 23/08/2018: Fix-it/Install/Demo Evening

VM vadim at mankevich.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 11:50:54 UTC 2018

I'd like to demonstrate insecurity of X server and ways to mitigate it. Anyone using Wayland could share their experience with it.

On 11 August 2018 22:47:33 BST, Martin via Nottingham <nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>Folks,
>
>*Note the temporary shift to an alternate Thursday* (On account of me
>not noticing the recent lunar eclipse and solar eclipse and also not
>noticing the Blue Moon!... Sorry for the one week shift for this one!)
>
>Getting back to bare metal and installs and fix-its and demos, we have
>long overdue:
>

>*Fix-it/Install/Demo Evening*
>=============================
>
>Bring along your bits to fix or whatever else for installing Linux;
>
>Or bring along whatever fun bits you would like to show and tell;
>
>Or come along to gain help with anything Linux.
>
>All at *7:30pm Thursday 23/08/2018*
>

>Venue details to follow :-)
>

>All welcome :-)
>
>See ya there,
>
>Cheers,
>Martin
>

>--

vadim at mankevich.co.uk PGP key fingerprint
0xC046022A3A91455AF0C9BB2404BF882B1905C772
Retrieve from https://keybase.io/vmankevich
"It's not that I have something to hide. I have nothing I want you to see." Anon (2018)