[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Thursday 06/12/2018: A Christmas Pistachio of News :-)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 01:41:16 UTC 2018

Folks,

*IT'S CHRISTMAS* !!!

At least so for our December social :-) :-P

All are welcome for a few crazy games of bar billiards at the always
excellent News House, followed by good multinational cuisine of a modern
Persian style nearby at Pistachio.

On account of the bar billiards and the News House being so welcoming,
some of us will be starting nearer to 7pm rather than the usual 7:30pm...

Hence, for those of a more timely routine, we have

    The NLUG *Christmas nosh* meet:
    ==============================

    *Thursday 06/12/2018 at The Newshouse and Pistachio*

*   7pm:

    Castle Rock Newshouse
    https://www.castlerockbrewery.co.uk/pubs/newshouse/

    Usual random discussions, beer, and bar billiards! :-)

*   8:20pm:

    Pistachio Persian restaurant
    https://www.pistachionottingham.co.uk/

*   And to return to the Newshouse for John to continue to thrash us
    all at the bar billiards!

See you all there! :-)