[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Thursday 06/12/2018: A Christmas Pistachio of News :-)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 13:46:52 UTC 2018

On 06/12/2018 14:44, Martin via Nottingham wrote:
> Folks,
>
> ... Thursday 06/12/2018:
>
> *A Christmas Pistachio of News* :-)

And that was a good grouping for a good do!

Sure enough, John thrashed all challengers at the bar Billiards even
though Boris made a very good start in the 100's.

Pistachio was good and tasty and one to be tried again.

Somehow, we finished off subterranean in the old Pit and Pendulum with
some very brightly coloured cocktails... ;-)

All good fun!

We next have an informal meet over at the Overdraught 20/12/2018.

Merry Christmas to All!