[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 04/01/2018: Resampling An Old Angel

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 15:18:03 UTC 2018

Folks,

With a good breezy start to the New Year,

*TODAY* 7:30pm Thursday 04/01/2018

> For a small change of plan on account of "I ain't got a clue" what's
> happening and who might be around or not or how many or not may still be
> in whatever New Year recovery mode...
>
> We have a small change of venue for our social this week:
>

> Join us for food, beer, good cheer, some live debug, and all and
> anything randomly Linux and everything else!...
>
> :-)

We'll be in the brewing area of the (Old) *Angel Microbrewery*

Angel Microbrewery
7 Stoney Street, Lace Market
Nottingham, NG1 1LG

tel:   0115 948 3343
http://www.angelmicrobrewery.com/

Just look out for the penguins, and geekery, and hopefully a rare treat
of an old-style computure from years gone by resplendant with a full
*Front Panel* complete with switches and flashing lights and an
impressive manual boot sequence!

No doubt we'll be discussing the big hit in the news about Meldown and
Spectre and how that affects Intel, the Cloud, Linux, and some others...

And randomly lots more!

All welcome :-)

See some of you there!

ps: Our neglected Nada Budaya will be tasted first week of Feb.