[Nottingham] [Talk] *Thursday* 7:30pm 19/07/2018: Changing Eras and all change and new stuff!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 18:26:50 UTC 2018

Folks,

As always there is a good lot happening in the world of FLOSS[*]...

There's also a lot happening for our little group...

This month, enjoy fun stories and not too much reminiscing and some real
fun stories of developing new stuff!...

Includes beer ;-) :-)

And there's lots more should we have the time... (More kernel fun? ;-) )

The talk and discussions are likely to be almost completely
non-technical and yet also technically fun for all and for everyone to
follow. All free from all (bureaucratic) boarders!

All welcome and all before the Last Orders at:

7:30pm Thursday  19/07/2018
===========================

    *Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem*

    1 Brewhouse Yard
    Nottingham, NG1 6AD

    Phone:
    0115 9473171

As usual, we have the ground floor (apt-ly haunted  ) snug room.

Just ask the friendly bar staff for Linux or follow the Penguins!

Some of us will be there earlier for some of their fine food and warmth.

All welcome!

See ya there,
Martin

* FLOSS: Free/Libre Open Source Software
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software#FLOSS

Free software means the users have the freedom to run, copy, distribute,
study, change and improve the software.
http://www.gnu.org/

"GNU, which stands for Gnu's Not Unix, is the name for the complete
Unix-compatible software system which I am writing so that I can give it
away free to everyone who can use it."

-- Richard Stallman