[Nottingham] Office server rooms

Barry Fox slyolfox.bf at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:21:27 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I couldn't help but respond, so please do excuse the interjection.

If anybody is looking for anything hosted or colocation space within
Nottingham do get in touch. I have moved on from my previous employer and I
am now at CWCS Managed Hosting over in Beeston.

You can catch me on bfox at cwcs.co.uk or 0115 740 1234.

Again apologies but due to the subject matter thought I would reach out.

Regards

Barry