[Nottingham] Foodie Thursday

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 12:38:17 UTC 2018

John,

By 'eck, that is off all known transport routes from this side of the
civilized world! :-P Not even any tram tracks!! :-P

Hence, will use direct transport...

Jason, Eva,

Want a lift?

John,

Sorry, Amanda can't make it over tonight. I'm sure I'll have her along
to the next meal :-)

And post up a reminder for "[Social]"?