[Nottingham] [Social] Foodie Thursday

Fay Knight fay_knight at zoho.com
Thu Jun 7 14:38:37 UTC 2018

She'll be going to an adoption centre when there's a space for her, because I can't take responsibility for yet another cat.  (And Salem has already been taking the situation badly.)  But I'll keep feeding her and keeping an eye out for her in the meantime.

Thanks for the offer of a lift but I think I need to stay at home this time.  Sounds like a good venue though.

Fay